Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Lovelite by O'Bryan on Rock N America

Saturday, November 26, 2016
Trying to find things that you've seen long ago

Like this music video that I think aired on the show "Rock'n America" back in the 80s where this gal in this yellow jumpsuit was in some kind of power plant pulling levers up and down. I'm still trying to figure out what that one was. I vaguely remember it being called Love lines or something like that.

The obscure things that you remember and you want to put a name with them.

Well I finally found out what the name of the video was: It's Lovelite by O'Bryan, not Lovelines.

I found a video of Rock N America where he talks about being in a video by O'Bryan and that's all I needed.



The comedy bits were corny but funny. "Know where I can get ahold of any Rock N America?"

I always loved those music video shows like Friday Night Videos, Rock N America and Night Tracks.

Just search youtube for this title: O'Bryan - Lovelite 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment