Wednesday, February 1, 2017

PT-1950 Info Mode

The info mode on the P-touch PT-1950 is a little bit different:



Head rank is B, Temperature (I think T is temperature) is ok, Voltage isn't ok (it doesn't like my 9V power supply and puts an X here but it seems to work just fine).



Apparently, you can set the country code.




The key word (I think it's letter U) lets you put in a 3 character code like a password, but no matter what I type it doesn't seem to do anything. In fact, to exit this I have to turn the unit off.




S will check the sram.



Since we've got USB, we have a USB IC check on letter A.





And if you plug in the USB port to a computer, the USB VBUS will display "ON" instead of "OFF". I think it's letter V that does this check.

I discovered that it won't enter info mode if there is any text entered or any styles set (like style=bold, style must be normal).

No comments:

Post a Comment