Sunday, August 14, 2016

iceweasel/firefox weird middle click behavior - loads page sometimes


I keep having this weird thing happen: sometimes I'll accidentally hit the middle button while scrolling, and suddenly an older page loads.

It doesn't happen all the time, or every time but it's one of those things that makes you wonder what the heck is happening.

I can get it to happen with a middle double click.

Sometimes if I click on the back button then do a middle click-drag to the right in a empty spot on the page, it will load a previous page.

I don't get it...it's super irritating to have your browser do things you don't expect. Where did that come from?


I'll see if changing some of the about:config settings will fix it.

middlemouse.contentLoadURL false
middlemouse.paste false


http://askubuntu.com/questions/4507/how-do-i-disable-middle-mouse-button-click-paste

No comments:

Post a Comment