Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What's with all of the aggressive driving these days?

I'm really seeing a lot of aggressive driving these days. It seems like when the gas prices go down, everybody wants to get on the road. The traffic lately has been pretty heavy.

Yesterday, I saw the aftermath of a bad accident when I came off the freeway. Police cars everywhere blocking the intersection and ambulances taking people away.

I also witnessed an accident that same day where this car ran a red light and clipped another car that was going through. Thankfully, it wasn't a major crash, but it was totally avoidable.

Totally avoidable. It's not like this is a complicated equation: slow down and drive with safety in mind. So you gain a few seconds but you put everybody at risk.

Everybody's really sorry after they wipe somebody out. But it didn't have to happen in the first place.

I remember getting rear ended while waiting for a left turn arrow. Why? Because the lady was speeding and was out of control. She had just totaled my car and she has the gall to say "Oh it was already like that!" And thanks for the massive whiplash. So I have to pay the price for someone else's recklessness. Just because they "were in a hurry."

No comments:

Post a Comment