Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fun with the Logitech z515 bluetooth speaker

So I got this Logitech ipad bluetooth wireless speaker for ipad (z515) and it works well as long as its plugged into the wall socket. It's got a rechargeable battery so you can go without wires.

This is great until the power runs down. When it runs out of charge it doesn't give you a pleasant beep or a musical chime, oh no. It startles you with the most horrible loud screech you can imagine.

My ears thank you for such a great design.

Apparently, it's not just me. This is from a review on amazon.

It made horrid screeching alarm sound when the battery went dead. Frikin' scared me to death. Almost had a heart attack.
I'm returning it because of that. I'll know the battery is dead when it stops making sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment