Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Smelly electonics and stuff

I have to rant about smelly electronics. I notice that a lot of electronics today have a really nasty chemical smell. I bought this usb tv tuner at fry's a few years ago and had to return it because I couldn't be in the same room with it. It was just that bad.

I used to like to go to Harbor Freight Tools, but now I really notice the chemical odors in there. Once we bought a replacement cart wheel at Harbor and left it in the trunk for a week or so. There was something in the rubber that really stunk and it took at least a month for the smell to get out of the car.

A new library opened up and I went inside and the chemical smell from the new carpet was overwhelming to me.

There's no way that can be good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment