Monday, June 27, 2016

Diabetic socks at dollar tree

I like to be comfortable. And that means wearing clothes that are comfortable.

One of the things that has driven me crazy is not being able to find comfortable socks that fit.

I get these new socks and they hurt my feet because they cut off the circulation. Even just putting them around my wrists seems to cut off the circulation, and my ankles are much wider than my wrists.

What works are these diabetic quarter socks I find at dollar tree. Black or white socks it doesn't matter to me as long as it's comfortable. They're kind of loose and that's just the way I like it. They're not super durable because the elastic tends to wear out, but for a buck, who cares? They last long enough.

I wonder how many health problems are caused by clothes that are too tight and limit proper circulation. When you're travelling, loose fitting clothes are a must.

They'll sell you a box of 48 online but they're not all the 10-13 size quarter socks, they're assorted.

https://www.dollartree.com/search/go?view=grid&w=diabetic+socks

No comments:

Post a Comment