Friday, June 24, 2016

Xfinity homepage is so irritating

So I use xfinity's homepage to log in to my email, but it's so bandwidth heavy. It chews up huge amounts of cpu with all of the BS graphics and news stories, etc. I just want my email, man.

You can use m.xfinity.com for a low bandwidth "mobile" version but why even have such a cpu and memory hungry beast in the first place?

The feature I like most is that if you leave a mail window open long enough, it will revert back to xfinity's homepage. Burn, cpu, burn! Every time I open it I hear Sinistar's voice: "I hunger!"

Even if you log in with m.xfinity.com, guess what happens when you log out of your email? Back to the regular xfinity.com homepage.

I feel like I'm Ra battling Apophis from Gods of Egypt having to close xfinity's homepage all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment